We had told you to manage your invoices with Google Calendar, as well as how to get an alert for the event on your email and Android, but the alert of what is meant for email and android phone users only You can also get the alert of Google Calendar on any ordinary phone and that too by SMS it is absolutely free.
How? Let’s know:
- Click on the menu given in the My calendar given in the sidebar of Google Calendar and click on Calendar Settings.
- Go to Reminders and Notifications tab here. Click on Setup your mobile phone option.
- Put your mobile first in the mobile setup form, on which you want to receive alerts
- After this, click on the send verification code,
- You see the confirmation message, give it took.
- When the verification code arrives on mobile, fill it in the Verification code box.
- Now click on the Finnish Setup and click Save.
- After that go back to the previous form, tick the service and chain alert you want to get on your phone, and save it.
- Go to Google Calendar’s main page and create it. Here, when you set the reminder for Invert, you will see three options like Email, Pop-up, and SMS. You can select whatever you want and see for more information.