Nowadays, phone makers are adding new features to make smartphone safer. Firstly, only numbers that are locked out of the smartphone are now being equipped with features such as fingerprint scanners, face unlock. At the same time, iPhone has added features such as retina scanning for safety. Most smartphone maker companies are focusing on biometric lock these days. In addition to these lock features, you will now be able to lock-unlock your smartphone by speaking.
That means the phone lock will open as soon as you speak your name. However, this Voice Lock app is not pre-installed on the smartphone. For this, you have to download the app called Voice Lock Screen from Google Play Store. To use this app you have to follow the steps given below.
Will work like this
- First, click on the voice assistant to install the app.
- Now, give a voice command and set the password twice.
- You also need to set a password with numbers to back up.
- Once the settings are applied, the voice password will be set.
- After this, your smartphone will be unlocked after listening to your voice.
SPECIFICATIONS OF VOICE LOCK SCREEN APPS
The size of this app at the Google Play store is 7.5MB, which has been installed more than 1 million, which is so far 10 lakhs. More than 4 thousand users have given this app on the Play Store 4.1 stars out of 5. This app can install on Android version 3.0 or above operating system.