Facebook has added new and old friends around the world, you can search friends from Facebook Search bar using Facebook in many ways, in which email IDs, names, and mobile numbers are main, this contact information is your By the time the friends were limited, then it is fine. But if you have not used the right privacy service then your mobile number, including your email ID, can also fall into the wrong hands.
Let’s know how to hide your number and personal information on Facebook –
- Login to Facebook.
- Go to the timeline and you will be looking at your personal information under your profile photo.
- Move the mouse cursor over it, the cursor moves, the edit button will start highlighting, click on it.
- On click, your About page will be opened.
- Here you will find whatever personal information you have inserted, such as overview, work and education, contact and basic information, family and relationships etc.
- You can click on this Context and Basic Information tab.
- Contact information will appear, which will be your mobile number. It will have an edit button in front of it. Click on it
- Let’s set your number to “ONLY ME” to your number. No one else can see your number except you.
Similarly, you can hide information like your email id and birthday