Did you know that you can share your Smartphone screen with your friends. Not only that, you can also open the phone screen of your friend or girlfriend in your phone. We are telling you how to use this trick in your news. For this, you need to download an app called Inkwire Screen Share + Assist in your phone. You can download it from the Google Play Store.
Learn About the App
You can download the app called Inkwire Screen Share for free from the Google Play Store. It works on Android devices. This app is available in 30MB size. More than 1 million users have downloaded this app.
How to share the screen in an Android phone from one Android phone to another?
1. First of all, download and install the inkwire screen share app in your and your friends’ mobile by visiting the Google Play store.
2. Now open the app on the first phone and tap on the stock. After this you will see the 12-digit access code, now you have to share this access code in another phone.
3. After this you send a 12-digit access code to your friend in a Messenger, Whatsapp, Facebook or Hangout.
4. Now open the app on the first phone and tab to access. Now tap the given code from the phone on your other phone and tap on access.
5. After this, the first phone screen will be displayed in other phone display. You can also voice chat through both devices.