The Oppo A53 5G smartphone is the 5G version of Oppo A53, which was launched in August. This phone is equipped with a specification like the original variant, which has a lot of changes. The Oppo A53 5G phone comes with two RAM and storage configurations and three color options. Apart from this, this phone has a hole-punch cutout display for selfie camera and triple rear camera setup is present on the back side. Also, this phone comes with high-refresh rate display and separate processor from Origin Oppo A53.
Oppo A53 5G Price
- The Oppo A53 5G phone is priced at CNY 1,299 (about Rs 14,600) in China, which is the price of the phone’s 4GB RAM + 128GB storage configuration which is listed on JD.com.
- There is also a 6 GB + 128 GB variant of Oppo A53 5G, but its price is not clear at the moment.
- Oppo A53 5G phone comes in three color options, Lake Green, Secret Night Black and Steamer Purple.
- The phone sale in China will start on December 22. Currently, this phone is available on e-commerce platform for pre-orders.
- At the moment, Oppo has not informed about the international availability of this smartphone.
Oppo A53 5G Specifications
- The Oppo A53 5G phone works on ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10. It has a 6.5-inch full-HD + (1,080×2,400 pixels) display, which comes with a 90.5 percent screen-to-body ratio, 90 Hz refresh rate, and 120 Hz touch sampling rate. The maximum brightness of the phone is 480 nits.
- In addition, the phone is equipped with an octa-core MediaTek Dimension 720 (MT6853V) processor, its Origin 4G phone is equipped with Snapdragon 460 processor. The 5G variant comes with 6 GB RAM.
- Talking about the camera setup of the phone for photography, the Oppo A53 5G has a triple rear camera setup, which includes a 16-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel macro camera and a 2-megapixel portrait camera.
- The phone has an 8 megapixel camera for selfie and video calling.
- The Oppo A53 5G has 128 GB of storage, which cannot be extended with a microSD card.
- For connectivity, it includes 5G, dual band Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / A-GPS, GLONASS and 3.5mm headphone jack and USB Type-C port for charging.
- Sensors include ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, gravity sensor and gyroscope. It also has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- The phone’s battery is 4,040 mAh, with 10 watt charging support. The dimensions of the phone are 162.2x75x7.9mm and weight is 175 grams.