Tecno Pova Phone has been launched as the brand’s latest model in India, owned by Transsion Holdings of China. This new smartphone will attract young customers, which comes in two variants with up to 128 GB storage. The Techno Powa smartphone is equipped with a 6,000mAh battery. Talking about other key specifications, this phone comes with MediaTek Helio G80 processor, hole-punch display design and quad rear camera setup. The Techno Powa smartphone will compete with smartphones like Poco M2 and Redmi 9 Prime in the Indian market.
Tecno Pova Price in India
- The price of Techno Powa starts at Rs 9,999 in India, this price is for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant of the phone.
- Apart from this, the phone’s 6 GB RAM + 128 GB storage option costs Rs 11,999.
- The Tecno Pova smartphone comes in three different color options, namely Dazzle Black, Magic Blue and Speed Purple.
- Apart from this, the cell of the phone will start from December 11 at 12 noon, which will be conducted through Flipkart.
Tecno Pova Specifications
- The dual-sim (Nano) Techno Powa smartphone runs on Android 10 based HiOS 7.0 and has a 6.8-inch HD + (720×1,640 pixels) display with a 20.5: 9 aspect ratio, with a screen-to-body ratio of 90.4 percent. is.
- The phone includes an octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 processor and 4 GB RAM.
- For photography, this phone has a quad rear camera setup, whose primary camera is 16 megapixels with f / 1.85 lens.
- Apart from this, there are two 2 megapixel cameras, one of which is macro camera and the other is portrait camera. It also has an AI lens.
Techno Powa has an 8 megapixel camera for selfie and video calling. Selfie camera has f / 2.0 lens and features like AI selfie camera, AI beauty, wide selfie, night portrait, AI HDR and AR shot.
For storage, the Techno Powa offers 64 GB and 128 GB options, with micro SD card support up to 256 GB. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS / A-GPS, Micro-USB and 3.5mm headphone jack.
Speaking of sensors, there is an accelerometer, ambient light, magnetometer and proximity sensor. Apart from this, the rear fingerprint sensor has also been provided in the phone. Techno Powa has 18 watt dual IC fast charging support with a 6,000 mAh battery.
The dimensions of the phone are 171.23×77.57×9.4mm and the weight is 215.5 grams.