The Panasonic Eluga Z1, Eluga Z1 Pro smartphone has been launched in India on 24 October 2018. Both Panasonic brands come with the Microsoft SwiftKey keyboard. The company says that with the help of this keyboard, users will be able to use five Indian languages at a time, they also make changes without setting. In Panasonic Eluga Z1, Eluga Z1 Pro smartphone only has the difference between RAM and inbuilt storage. Panasonic Eluga Z1, Eluga Z1 Pro are compatible with each other in terms of design and specification. Panasonic’s two handsets come with company Arbo Hub.
The Price of Panasonic Eluga Z1, Eluga Z1 Pro of India
- Both the Panasonic Eluga Z1, Eluga Z1 Pro, will start on October 31. Pai
- Both the smartphones of the Panasonic brand will be available at the offline retail store.
- Panasonic Eluga Z1 is priced at Rs 14,490, while the Panasonic Eluga Z1 Pro has been priced at Rs 17,490 in India.
The Specification of Panasonic Eluga Z1, Eluga Z1 Pro
- For speed and multitasking, the MediaTek Helio P22 Octa-core chipset has been offered in 3Gb RAM in Eluga Z1 and 4 GB RAM in Eluga Z1 Pro.
- To save photos, video, and other things, Panasonic Eluga Z1 has 32 GB and Eluga Z1 Pro has 64 GB inbuilt storage. With the help of MicroSD card, the storage can be increased to 128 GB.
- Both smartphones have an 8-megapixel sensor for the selfie.
- The camera app comes with Artificial Intelligence, Time Lapse, Slow Motion, Beauty Mode, Back Light, Live Photo, Group Selfie, and Digital Avatar Support.
- For photography, Panasonic Eluga Z1 and Eluga Z1 Pro have two rear cameras. The primary sensor is 13 megapixels and the secondary camera is 2 megapixels.
- Dual-sim Panasonic Eluga Z1 and Eluga Z1 Pro run on Android 8.1 Orio.
- Both the smartphones have 6.19 inch HD + (720×1500 pixels) display.
- Both phones have a length-width of 157.2×76.25×8.05 millimeters.
- Accelerometer, ambient light sensor, magnetometer, and proximity sensor are part of this phone.
- There is a micro-USB port with 4G volts, WiFi, Bluetooth version 5.0, GPS / A-GPS, FM radio and OTG support for connectivity.
- For security, there will be fingerprint sensors on the back panel of both the smartphones.