Microsoft recently introduced Windows ‘mixed reality’. Mixed Reality allows you to run Virtual Reality (VR) and Agented Reality (AR) applications in your device. However, as long as your device does not meet the requirements of the minimum hardware, mixed reality settings will not appear in your device’s Settings app. Also, you will not be able to open the mixed reality setting portal app. If you want to open the Windows Mixed Reality setting in your device in a few easy ways, then this news can be helpful for you. We are telling you in this news about how you can use the Mixed Reality Portal app in your Windows 10.
Learn how Step by Step is to “Mixed Reality” in the Settings App:
1. First, use the Windows key + R keyboard shortcut to open the Run command in your device.
2. Now type regedit in Run command and click OK to open Registry.
3. After this, browse the path below.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Holographic
4. Now in Registry Editor, you will see a folder named Holographic. Right, click on it. Select New and click DWORD (32-bit) Value.
5. After this process, create and enter the name of FirstRunSucceeded.
6. Double click on the newly created key now and change its value from 0 to 1.
7. Then click OK.
After this whole process, open the Settings app again once in your device. Now you will see the “Mixed Reality” section next to “Update & Security”. You can click on it and customize it accordingly.