LG Electronics has launched its new LG Candy smartphone in India. LG’s handset comes with 2,500 mAh battery. LG Candy has a 5-inch touchscreen display. In LG Candy you will find some key features like auto-shot, gesture shot, flash for the selfie, quick stock. There is a high-resolution 5-megapixel front camera for the selfie. The LG Candy Smartphone has an advanced camera UX feature which gives bright and clear photo quality even in low light.
Price of LG Candy in India
The price of LG Candy in India is 6,999 rupees. You will find a black back cover from the company in the Look Candy, but the company will also give you an extra back cover of three colors with this.Let’s say LG’s handset will be available from September 1.
Specifications of LG Candy
- For Speed and Multitasking, LG Candy will find a 1.3GHz quad-core processor with 2 GB RAM.
- In LG’s handset, you will get 16GB of storage, with the help of MicroSD card, storage can be increased to 32 GB.
- The length of LG Candy is 146.3 x 73.2 x 8.2 millimeter and its weight is 152 grams.
- LG Candy runs on Android 7.1.2 Nouga.
- Its resolution is 1280 x 720 pixels.
- A battery of 2,500 MAH batteries is provided in the LG Candy Smartphone for power backup.
- For photography, this handset will have an 8-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel selfie camera.
- The rear camera comes with a flash jump shot. This feature clicks 20 photos every three seconds.
- This feature, like Boomerang, can be used in the rear and front camera.
- The LG Candy Smartphone has a 5.0-inch HD on-cell touch display.
- For connectivity, this handset will get WiFi 802.11b / g / n, Bluetooth version 4.2 and USB2.0 type C port.
- Let’s say LG’s handset will be available from September 1.
- Black Back Cover with LG Candy Smartphone In the handset, you will find features like FM Radio, Flash Jump Shot, Music Flash, Time Helper, Time Helper, Quick Capture.
- LG’s handset supports LTE, 3G and 2G networks.