- The earphones feature 13.4mm dynamic drivers.
- The earphone supports dual-microphone beam formatting technology.
- Its White, Pink and Black color variants have been launched in China.
Chinese tech company Oponi’s subbrand company Opo launched its wireless headphone ‘Realme Buds Air’ a few days ago. On Thursday, the Oppo company launched ‘Enco Free’ wireless earphones in China. The headphone was presented at the Anno Day 2019 conference by the company. In China, it costs 699 Chinese yuan (about 7 thousand rupees). Its White, Pink and Black color variants have been launched in China.
Basic specification of ‘Enco Free’ wireless headphones
- This earphone looks like the Apple company’s AirPods. Realme’s earphones look similar to ‘AirPods’ but these earphones are slightly different than Realms.
- This iPhone has a glowing design. A slider button has been given to give the earphone control or command.
- The earphone can control volume with the left side paired and the right side pier can replace the songs.
- These earphones feature 13.4mm dynamic drivers. It supports dual-microphone beam formatting technology.
- LED indicators are also provided along with branding on the earphone case. To the right of the case is provided the pairing and reset button.