Using Google Slides App you can Create, edit and collaborate with others on displays from your robot phone or pill with the Google Slides app. You can Access, create, and edit your displays where you go — from your phone, tablet, or pc — even once there’s no connection.
Google Slides makes your concepts shine with a range of presentation themes, many fonts, embedded video, animations, and more. All for free. choose between a large type of pitches, portfolios and different pre-made shows — all designed to create your work that far better, and your life that much easier.
With Google Slides, everybody will work along at the constant time. all of your changes area units mechanically saved as you kind. you’ll be able to even use revision history to check previous versions of constant presentation, sorted by date and United Nations agency created the change.
You can gift your stories simply. No wires required. Google Slides supports presenting to Chromecast Hangouts and AirPlay. Slides area unit able to go once you area unit. merely produce a presentation through your browser or transfer the app for your mobile device.
With the Google Slides App, you can
– On Google Slides App you can easily create new presentations or edit existing files.
– There is functionality for share presentations and collaborate in the same presentation at the same time.
– you can work anywhere, anytime – even offline.
– In the app, we can add the new comment and respond to existing comments.
– Easily add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes and more.
– You can present straight from your mobile device.
– You should never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
– Make beautiful slides, instantly – with Explore.
– Present slides to video calls – scheduled meetings will automatically appear
– Open, edit and save PowerPoint files.
You can upload and download files with the Google Slides app for Android in below formate,
- Import: You can open and edit PPT, PPTX, and ODP files.
- Export: You can export as PPTX, PDF, TXT, and ODP files. You can also export a current slide as JPEG, PNG, and SVG.
Download App: Click Here