How would you feel that an app started working as an assistant on the phone, meaning that you also provide search and other information when you speak. Yes, we are talking about an app that provides information according to your needs by listening to your voice. This app is named GOOGLE ASSISTANT.
The feature of Google Assistant:
• You can make quick phone calls. (For example: “Call to Father”)
• You can navigate places (“Get me directions home”)
• Get Weather information (“Do I need an umbrella today?”)
• Receive updates on the latest news (“Tell me the news”)
• You can set reminders on Google Assitant App. (“Remind me to shop for my cousin marriage”)
• Just speak “Take a selfie” on Google Assitant and it will take selfy (“Take a selfie”)
• Easy to send text messages (“Send the text message to Diyora I will come late to the office”)
• Set calendar events (“Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9”)
• You can play music (“Play jazz music on YouTube”)
Remind yourself to send a birthday card, make calls hands free during your commute, and unwind by playing your favorite tunes. Ask your Google Assistant questions and get things done. Use it anytime, anywhere.
Download App: Click Here