If you are looking for a cleaner interface for your contacts, with corking options like multiple Google accounts integration, this app is for you. The app will solely be put in on any robot device running on robot five.0 Lollipop and higher than.
Once you transfer the Contacts app on to your smartphone, it’ll mechanically sight the Gmail account your smartphone is coupled with, and pull all the contacts from the cloud.
You can add multiple Google accounts to the Contacts app, and switch between them simply. for instance, one will be for work contacts and therefore the different will be for private use.
It will moreover conjointly show all the contacts keep on your phone.
The feature of Contacts App
- Back up your contacts and sync them across all your devices
• Safely back up the contacts in your Google Account to the cloud
• Access the contacts in your Google Account from any device
- Keep your contacts organized and up to date
• View your contacts by account (e.g. work vs personal)
• Easily add contacts and edit information like phone numbers, emails, and photos
• Get suggestions for adding new contacts, cleaning up duplicates and more
Apart from this, Just like any traditional Contact app, it allows you to manage, edit, and add information to existing contacts as well.
As mentioned, it is a neat app for all those who aren’t so crazy about their tweaked Contacts app on Samsung, LG, and other smartphones.
Download App: Click Here